Feb 01 , 2020
iPad is a line of tablet computers designed, developed and marketed by Apple Inc., which run the iOS and iPadOS mobile operating systems.
Upon the release of the original iPad, Apple formally declared that it is a "magical and revolutionary" device for "browsing the web, reading and sending email, enjoying photos, watching videos, listening to music, playing games, reading e-books and more.
Though the iPad's capabilities and those of traditional PCs overlap to some degree, the purpose of Apple's device centers on the needs of mobile professionals, including easy access to digital media. The iPad's software lets you create and manage an extensive library of videos, still images and music.
- Fast A10 Fusion processor.
- Augmented reality.
- Apple Pencil makes a big difference.
- Cameras provide versatility.
- Good battery life.
- iOS 11 is good for productivity.
- MORE: Our Favorite Tablets for Work and Play.
- Optional LTE.
Some features of Ipads
- Retina Display. ...
- Multi-Touch Display. ...
- Motion Co-Processor. ...
- 16 GB to 128 GB of Flash Storage. ...
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and MIMO support. ...
- Bluetooth 4.0. ...
- 4G LTE and Assisted-GPS.