Sep 08 , 2020
Latest Blog from 4aKid
- 25 ml Marmite / Oxo / Vegemite
- 100 g butter
- 1 Cup mature cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1 Cup milk
- 1 Cup Self-Raising flour
- 5ml Baking Powder
- Aromat Seasoning sprinkling
- (You can double up mixture for about 12 muffins)
1. Preheat oven to 180°C
2. Sift together dry ingredients and add the cheese and Aromat
3. Add milk to dry ingredients and mix in gently
4. Spoon into greased muffin tin
5. Bake for about 20 min at 180 degrees
6. Prepare the topping while the muffins are in the oven.
7. Melt butter and Marmite and mix together.
8. Cut a slit in each muffin and pour some warm mixture over the hot muffin.