Make Your Easter Seven Times Cuter with Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs Easter Eggs - 4aKid Blog
- January 26, 2020
- Ally Cohen
- 4aKid Blog
These eggs only require a few basic materials and will make your Easter décor seven times cuter!
The best part about using wooden eggs is that you can enjoy these adorable Easter decorations for years to come. Now, its off to craft we go!
What You’ll Need
- 8 wooden eggs
- Paint (red, blue, yellow, green, white, peach, black and brown)
- Black felt pen
- Small paint brushes
- Felt (yellow, light blue, light brown, black, light purple, red and green)
- Hot glue
How To Make It
- Paint light peach paint all over the eggs and let dry.
- Paint Snow White and the Dwarfs clothes on the eggs:
– For Dopey, paint half of the egg light green with a thin black stripe in the middle.
– For Bashful, Sneezy, and Sleepy, paint half the eggs light brown with thin black stripes around the middles.
– For Happy, paint the bottom half of the egg brown and blue with a thin black stripe between the two colors.
– For Grumpy, paint the bottom half of the egg red and brown, then add a thin black stripe between the two colors.
– For Doc, paint the bottom half of the egg green and brown, then add a thin black stripe between the two colors.
– Finally, for Snow White, paint the bottom half of the egg blue. Let dry.
- Paint faces on the eggs. If needed, use a pencil to draw on the faces first. Use a black felt pen for the eyes, eyebrows and mouths. Use light pink paint for the nose and pink paint for the cheeks. Get creative with some of the Dwarf’s faces so that their expressions match their names! Let dry.
- Cut out felt shapes for hats, shoes and hair. For hats, cut out triangles with curved bottoms, and make sure they fit the circumferences of the tops of the eggs. Cut out white “beard” shapes and fringe one edge of each shape. For Snow White, cut out brown felt for her hair, a yellow scalloped strip of felt for her skirt, and red felt for her bow. Cut out small brown felt semi-circles for the shoes.
- Use a hot glue gun to glue the beards and shoes onto the eggs.
- To make seven little hats, place the rounded edges of the felt triangles around the top of the eggs and glue the straight edges shut to form cones. Glue the bottom of the hats to the tops of eggs. Fold over the point of the hats and glue the points to the base of the hats.
- Make Snow White by gluing the skirt onto to the middle of the blue part of the egg and glue brown felt on the top of the egg for her hair. Glue the red felt bow to Snow White’s hair.
All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.