May 20 , 2020
Dress-up has never been so magnetic!
With 52 clothing and accessory pieces to choose from, little girls can coordinate beautiful outfits with this Ballerina/Fairy Magnetic Dress-Up Set by Melissa & Doug. Who will you dress today? The graceful ballerina or the magical fairy? And don't forget about her beautiful swan companion. The set includes durable stands as well as a handy wooden take-along case with a slide-on lid and handle, making clean-up a snap and this a great toy to take on the go. This magnetic pretend play set helps kids develop fine motor, counting, and sorting skills, and encourages creative expression and imaginative play.
- Includes double-sided wooden magnetic ballerina/fairy, wooden magnetic swan, 2 durable stands, 52 wooden magnetic clothing and accessory pieces
- Dress in coordinating mix-and-match outfits
- Includes handy wooden tray with sliding lid and handle for easy storage
- Develops fine motor, counting, and sorting skills and encourages creative expression and imaginative play
- Approx. product size: 10" x 1.5" x 6.75"
- Approx package size: (HxWxL) 10.25" x 6.75" x 1.5"
- Age 3 years+
Discover Countless Ways To Play
- Sort & Match: Sort the pieces into groups: Crowns, wings, tutus, skirts, etc. Find matching patterns or colours on different pieces, then use those pieces to dress the ballerina or fairy and the swan in coordinating outfits
- Pattern Power: Set a timer and see how quickly you can find all the pieces with polka-dots! Try to beat the record while searching for more patterns, like pieces with flowers, stars, zig-zags, etc
- Fairy Tales: Give the ballerina, fairy, and swan names. Dress the figures and then tell a story about where they going today and what adventures they have along the way
- Trace & Colour: Trace the pieces on a piece of paper and colour them in. Cut out the pieces and use tape to temporarily affix the new outfits to the existing pieces to create new outfits to dress the ballerina, fairy, and swan
WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.