Mar 23 , 2021
Latest Blog from 4aKid
This is more than finger licking good! After the first bite you are in a seriously dangerous situation and if you don’t control yourself you will bite off one of your fingers.
Ingredients for the Pancakes:
- 2 Cups -256 grams Flour
- Pinch of salt
- 2 Large Eggs
- 750 ml Milk
- 500 ml Water
- 20 ml Vinegar
- Sunflower Oil
- Sift the dry ingredients together.
- Beat the eggs, milk, water and vinegar together.
- Add the egg mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add the oil and mix. (The mixture must look like smooth cream) If it looks to thick add more water.
- Leave to stand for a few minutes.
- Use a non-stick or slightly oiled frying pan.
- Bake pancakes one at a time and stack.
Ingredients for Milk tart:
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 3 cups milk
- ¼ cup corn flour (Maizena)
- 2 Large eggs (separate egg yolks from egg whites)
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- Cinnamon Sugar
- Add the condensed milk and two of the three cups milk in a saucepan. Stir the mixture and let it heat slowly on medium setting hot plate.
- Combine the remaining milk with maizena and add to the milk in a saucepan when milk starts to get hot.
- Whisk the egg yolks and when the mixture starts to become thick, add the egg yolks.
- Keep stirring.
- Add salt, vanilla and butter.
- Wish the egg whites until fluffy and fold in the mixture.
- Stir carefully, remove from stove and leave to thicken further and let it cool.
- Place spoons full of the Milk Tart filling in the pancake and roll up.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
LEKKER EET! ENJOY!!!