Feb 03 , 2020
A Sweet, Delicious and Creamy No-Bake Milkybar Cheesecake!
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
Servings: 14 Slices
- 300 g Digestives150 g Unsalted Butter
- 300 g Milkybar Chocolate
- 500 g Full-Fat Cream Cheese
- 75 g Icing Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 300 ml Double Cream
- 150 ml Double Cream2 tbsp Icing SugarMilkybar Chocolate
For the Biscuit Base
- Blitz you biscuits in a food processor to a fine crumb, or bash them up in a large bowl with the end of a rolling pin!
- Melt your butter till runny, and mix into the biscuits.
- Press the mixture down into the bottom of an 8"/20cm Springform Tin!
For the Cheesecake Filling
- Melt your Milkybar Chocolate carefully, either in the microwave or over a double boiler, and leave to the side for now.
- Whisk together your Cream Cheese, Icing Sugar, and Vanilla until smooth. I use my Kitchenaid Stand Mixer with the whisk attachment.
- Add your melted Milkybar Chocolate to the mix, and stir to combine!
- Add in your double cream and whisk till thick, or whisk the cream separately and fold through the mixture till combined.
- Spread the mixture over the biscuit base, and refrigerate for 5-6 hours, or preferably overnight!
For the Decoration
- Once the cheesecake is set, remove it from the tin carefully!
- Melt some extra Milkybar chocolate and drizzle over the cheesecake
- Whip together your Double Cream and Icing Sugar until soft peaks are formed, and pipe onto your cheesecake!
- Add a piece of Milkbar to each swirl, and enjoy!
I obviously used Milkybar, because that was the theme of the cheesecake, but you can use any white chocolate you want. Depending on how you make your cheesecakes, you can either whip the cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla together, and then fold in the white chocolate, and then fold in pre-whipped cream, or do it the whisky way
This cheesecake will last for 3 days in the fridge, once made. I recommend using an 8"/20cm deep springform tin! All of the decoration bits are optional, I just like my cheesecakes to look fancy!