Mar 17 , 2020
What do you get when you combine Oreos and pudding? These really fun Oreo Pudding Pops! These delicious treats are perfect for any time of year.
- 4 Vanilla Pudding Cups
- 4 Chocolate Pudding Cups
- 1 cup Whipped Cream
- Oreo Cookies (about a sleeve and a half)
- Popsicle Sticks
- Gently push a popsicle into the top of each of the pudding cups.
- Remove the sticks and set aside.
- Remove about 3/4 of the pudding lid (don’t remove the entire lid).
- Scoop out the pudding from each of the cups and separate into a vanilla and chocolate bowl.
- Wash each of the cups completely making sure you do not remove the pudding lid.
- Using a hand mixer, beat the whipped cream until peaks form.
- Divide the whipped cream evenly into the vanilla and chocolate bowl and mix.
- In a plastic bag, crush the Oreos.
- Add 1/3 of the Oreo mixture into each the vanilla and chocolate bowls and mix.
- The remaining 1/3 of the Oreo mixture can be spooned into each of the pudding cups.
- Next, layer the vanilla and chocolate pudding mixtures and push down into each of the cups.
- Close the lid and add a piece of tape to make sure it stays down.
- Add the popsicle sticks back into the cups.
- Put in the freezer for 4-5 hours or overnight.
- When frozen, remove the lid and push the popsicles out and serve!
Enjoy your Oreo Pudding Pops!