Peppermint Crisp Ice-Cream Cake - 4aKid Blog
One of South Africa’s most-loved desserts, the Peppermint Crisp tart, gets a grown-up makeover that makes it the perfect indulgence for a warm, summer’s day. We love that you only need 9 ingredients to whip up this masterpiece.
The proof of this nostalgic classic-turned-vogue dessert lies in its legacy, taking a contemporary turn for the even better.
- 1 x 200g packet Bakers
- Tennis Biscuits
- 75g butter, melted
- 2L good-quality vanilla ice cream
- 1 x 360g tin Nestlé Caramel Treat
- large pinch salt
- 5ml (1 tsp) peppermint extract
- 300g Nestlé Peppermint Crisp
- chocolate, broken into small pieces