This is the Rolo Caramel Cheesecake photo that has stopped the Internet - 4aKid Blog
- January 26, 2020
- Ally Cohen
- 4aKid Blog
With oozy caramel Rolos oozing all over a creamy slice of cheesecake, it’s absolutely the most drool-worthy photo we’ve seen all week.
Posted by UK foodie Paul - whose user name is @ptheledge on Instagram - it’s gone viral with HUNDREDS and thousands reposting the image around the world.
ROLO CARAMEL CHEESECAKE
- 300g light digestive biscuits
- 100g melted light butter
- 250g full fat cream cheese
- 250g light cream cheese
- 100g icing sugar
- 220ml light whipping cream
- Caramel Rolos
- Cadbury’s Caramel Spread
- To make base, blitz biscuits in a food processor until smooth. Add butter and blitz again until combined. Press into the bottom of a 22cm springform tin and set aside.
- Combine all filling ingredients in a food processor until well combined and thick.3. Pour into the cake tin and refrigerate overnight.
- Once set, spread a thin layer of Caramel Spread over the top of the cake. Decorate with Caramel Rolo pieces and serve.