2 ingredient Nutella cake recipe
- December 13, 2016
- Lisa Goldberg
A delicious cake with only 2 ingredients - Nutella and eggs!
Nutella Cake – So simple to make and absolutely delish!
Yes, this cake has just two ingredients - Nutella and eggs. Give it a go so you know exactly how delicious it is. Eating is believing!
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
- 4 large eggs (room temperature)
- 240g Nutella
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Line a 20cm round spring-form cake pan with baking paper and set aside.
- Place eggs into mixing bowl and beat on high speed until the mixture triples in volume. This will take 5-7 minutes.
- Spoon Nutella into a medium glass bowl and microwave for 15-20 seconds until it is soft.
- Spoon one-third of the egg mixture and fold using a metal spoon to mix in Nutella until entirely combined. Continue with another third of egg mixture and then again until all the egg and Nutella is combined.
- Spoon mixture into the cake pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a skewer placed into the centre comes out clean.
- Cool cake in pan entirely, before removing from pan. Slice and serve.
These Baby Sleeping Tents include a soft cotton-padded mattress, pillow as well as an attached mosquito net. Baby sleeping tents are ideal to place in the centre of your bed (while supervised), inside the cot or even outdoors while at the beach or in the park! This self-expanding tent pops open instantly and can be [...]
When trying to get pregnant naturally, the most important factor is to understand the menstrual cycle and the timing of ovulation, which leads to the optimum chances of getting impregnated. Here is a guideline determining signs of ovulation.
Pick the Gender of Your Baby is an extraordinary ebook written by an extraordinary author. Her passion is to help anyone looking to have the family of their dreams. The ebook is well written and is easy to understand. It’s like you’re inviting Ashley into your home and have her explain how to conceive the baby gender of your choice!
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) South Africa wants to encourage consumers to reduce the amount of waste usually associated with the holidays.
Breastfeed your newborn without pain within minutes. Give yourself and your baby the best healthy start with our set of Breastfeeding help videos. Expert advice from internationally renowned lactation expert and nurse Kate Hale.