Dec 13 , 2016
Strawberry Banana Ice Cream Recipe – Ideal treat for those summer days!
- 4 strawberries, chopped into small pieces and frozen overnight
- 2 bananas, chopped into slices and frozen overnight
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- Blend together frozen banana slices and also the coconut milk
- Stop and then scrape down the sides in between
- Once incorporated, add in the frozen strawberry pieces
- After a few minutes, this should be nice as well as smooth
- Top with shredded coconut, berries or nuts!