Apple Cookies – An Easy After School Snack
- December 13, 2016
- Lisa Goldberg
Are you looking for quick, easy and filling snacks for your kids to munch on while they do their homework?
Are you looking for quick, easy and filling snacks for your kids to munch on while they do their homework? These apple cookies take mere seconds to make and are a great source of brain-building energy.
2 Min Apple Snack
- Apple – cut into thick slices. Cut out the centre. Apples are a great source of fibre, Vitamins A, C and potassium. And they are sweet!
- Peanut butter (or your nut-free equivalent, even cream cheese works). A source of fat is essential for growing bodies to digest the vitamins they eat! Protein for long-term energy.
- Coconut and Raisins. These are a fun treat to sprinkle on top.
Cut the centre out of the slices, layer with peanut butter and add toppings. You can either sandwich the slices together or eat them “as a cookie”.
Other things you can make sandwiches with:
- Cinnamon – just sprinkle it over the peanut butter
- Dark Chocolate Chips – tasty! Full of antioxidants.
- Flax Seed – another ingredient that is fun to sprinkle. It’s got Omega 3’s
These Baby Sleeping Tents include a soft cotton-padded mattress, pillow as well as an attached mosquito net. Baby sleeping tents are ideal to place in the centre of your bed (while supervised), inside the cot or even outdoors while at the beach or in the park! This self-expanding tent pops open instantly and can be [...]
When trying to get pregnant naturally, the most important factor is to understand the menstrual cycle and the timing of ovulation, which leads to the optimum chances of getting impregnated. Here is a guideline determining signs of ovulation.
Pick the Gender of Your Baby is an extraordinary ebook written by an extraordinary author. Her passion is to help anyone looking to have the family of their dreams. The ebook is well written and is easy to understand. It’s like you’re inviting Ashley into your home and have her explain how to conceive the baby gender of your choice!
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) South Africa wants to encourage consumers to reduce the amount of waste usually associated with the holidays.
Breastfeed your newborn without pain within minutes. Give yourself and your baby the best healthy start with our set of Breastfeeding help videos. Expert advice from internationally renowned lactation expert and nurse Kate Hale.