Arancini (Rice Balls)
- December 13, 2016
- Lisa Goldberg
Arancini (Rice Balls) with Marinara Sauce. A great way to use leftover rice!
Yield: 8 arancini Prep Time: 15 min Cook Time: 5 min
- 2 cups cooked white rice, cooled (See Kelly’s Notes)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 3 eggs
- 8 small cubes fresh mozzarella
- 1 cup Italian-style breadcrumbs
- Oil, for frying
- 1 cup store-bought or homemade marinara sauce
- Place a large heavy-bottomed pot over medium heat and add enough vegetable oil to rise 4 inches in the pot.
- Combine the rice, Parmesan and 1 egg in a medium bowl and use your hands to thoroughly combine the mixture.
- Form each rice ball by taking a small portion of the mixture, squeezing it firmly and stuffing one cube of mozzarella inside each ball. Repeat this process to form 8 servings.
- Whisk together the remaining 2 eggs. Dip each in the eggs and then in the breadcrumbs, shaking off any excess.
- Once the oil reaches 375ºF, add 2 or 3 of the breaded arancini to the pot and fry them until golden brown and cooked throughout.
- Use a slotted spoon to remove the fried arancini from the pot and transfer them to a paper towel-lined plate. Immediately salt the arancini. Repeat the frying process with the remaining arancini.
- Serve warm with a side of warm marinara sauce.
These Baby Sleeping Tents include a soft cotton-padded mattress, pillow as well as an attached mosquito net. Baby sleeping tents are ideal to place in the centre of your bed (while supervised), inside the cot or even outdoors while at the beach or in the park! This self-expanding tent pops open instantly and can be [...]
When trying to get pregnant naturally, the most important factor is to understand the menstrual cycle and the timing of ovulation, which leads to the optimum chances of getting impregnated. Here is a guideline determining signs of ovulation.
Pick the Gender of Your Baby is an extraordinary ebook written by an extraordinary author. Her passion is to help anyone looking to have the family of their dreams. The ebook is well written and is easy to understand. It’s like you’re inviting Ashley into your home and have her explain how to conceive the baby gender of your choice!
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) South Africa wants to encourage consumers to reduce the amount of waste usually associated with the holidays.