Bar One Cheesecake
- December 13, 2016
- Lisa Goldberg
This fridge bar one cheesecake is on the list of South Africa’s most loved chocolate bars and bursting with caramel, nougat and cocoa goodness.
- 1 x 250g packet Tennis Biscuits, crushed
- 100g butter, melted
- 500g cream cheese
- 300g sour cream
- 175g (¾ cup) castor sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 large Bar Ones, cut into pieces
- 125ml (½ cup) cream
- Preheat the oven to 160°C. Whizz or process the biscuits until crumbs form. Add the melted butter and process until combined.
- Press the crumbs into the base of a 22cm springform tin. Refrigerate.
- Blend the cream cheese, sour cream and castor sugar. Beat in the eggs.
- Pour the mixture onto the biscuit base. Place on a baking tray and bake for 1 hour. Cool slightly in the oven.
- For the Bar One topping, melt the chocolate and cream in the top of a double boiler (don’t try to do this without a double boiler or the chocolate will burn). Stir well until smooth. When smooth, spread carefully over the cheesecake. Refrigerate for a day before serving.
These Baby Sleeping Tents include a soft cotton-padded mattress, pillow as well as an attached mosquito net. Baby sleeping tents are ideal to place in the centre of your bed (while supervised), inside the cot or even outdoors while at the beach or in the park! This self-expanding tent pops open instantly and can be [...]
When trying to get pregnant naturally, the most important factor is to understand the menstrual cycle and the timing of ovulation, which leads to the optimum chances of getting impregnated. Here is a guideline determining signs of ovulation.
Pick the Gender of Your Baby is an extraordinary ebook written by an extraordinary author. Her passion is to help anyone looking to have the family of their dreams. The ebook is well written and is easy to understand. It’s like you’re inviting Ashley into your home and have her explain how to conceive the baby gender of your choice!
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) South Africa wants to encourage consumers to reduce the amount of waste usually associated with the holidays.
Breastfeed your newborn without pain within minutes. Give yourself and your baby the best healthy start with our set of Breastfeeding help videos. Expert advice from internationally renowned lactation expert and nurse Kate Hale.