Breakfast Banana Split Recipe
- September 30, 2017
- Lisa Goldberg
Breakfast Banana Split Recipe is the perfect breakfast meal! Start your day with this healthy Breakfast Banana Split Recipe feast.
Breakfast Banana Split Recipe is the perfect breakfast meal!
Start your day with this healthy Breakfast Banana Split Recipe feast.
- 2 large – banana
- 1 cup – Greek yoghurt, plain
- 1/4 cup – quinoa crispies cereal
- 3 tablespoon – chia seeds
- 3 tablespoon – chocolate chips, semisweet
- 1/4 cup – raspberries
- 2 tablespoon – peanut butter, all-natural
- 2 tablespoon – water
- 1 tablespoon – maple syrup, pure
- Peel the two bananas and slice them lengthwise. Arrange them on a plate and top each with 1/2 cup of Greek yoghurt.
- Sprinkle the remaining toppings evenly atop the greek yoghurt.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, 1 tablespoon of water as well as the maple syrup. Add additional water (or maple syrup) until sauce reaches a consistency which can easily be drizzled.
- Drizzle sauce over the splits and serve!
These Baby Sleeping Tents include a soft cotton-padded mattress, pillow as well as an attached mosquito net. Baby sleeping tents are ideal to place in the centre of your bed (while supervised), inside the cot or even outdoors while at the beach or in the park! This self-expanding tent pops open instantly and can be [...]
When trying to get pregnant naturally, the most important factor is to understand the menstrual cycle and the timing of ovulation, which leads to the optimum chances of getting impregnated. Here is a guideline determining signs of ovulation.
Pick the Gender of Your Baby is an extraordinary ebook written by an extraordinary author. Her passion is to help anyone looking to have the family of their dreams. The ebook is well written and is easy to understand. It’s like you’re inviting Ashley into your home and have her explain how to conceive the baby gender of your choice!
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) South Africa wants to encourage consumers to reduce the amount of waste usually associated with the holidays.
Breastfeed your newborn without pain within minutes. Give yourself and your baby the best healthy start with our set of Breastfeeding help videos. Expert advice from internationally renowned lactation expert and nurse Kate Hale.