Sep 30 , 2017
Breakfast Banana Split Recipe is the perfect breakfast meal!
Start your day with this healthy Breakfast Banana Split Recipe feast.
- 2 large – banana
- 1 cup – Greek yoghurt, plain
- 1/4 cup – quinoa crispies cereal
- 3 tablespoon – chia seeds
- 3 tablespoon – chocolate chips, semisweet
- 1/4 cup – raspberries
- 2 tablespoon – peanut butter, all-natural
- 2 tablespoon – water
- 1 tablespoon – maple syrup, pure
- Peel the two bananas and slice them lengthwise. Arrange them on a plate and top each with 1/2 cup of Greek yoghurt.
- Sprinkle the remaining toppings evenly atop the greek yoghurt.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, 1 tablespoon of water as well as the maple syrup. Add additional water (or maple syrup) until sauce reaches a consistency which can easily be drizzled.
- Drizzle sauce over the splits and serve!