Brownie Cheesecake with Chocolate Ganache
- December 13, 2016
- Lisa Goldberg
A thin brownie’s crust, the middle – a thick layer of cheesecake and the top a delicious chocolate ganache topping. Yummy !!!
- ¼ tablespoon butter softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ⅛ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 lbs cream cheese
- 1¾ cups powdered sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- ¾ cup chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- ¾ cup whipped cream
- Grease the 9×9 inch pan and line it with the baking paper
- Preheat the oven at 325 degrees F.
- In a bowl mix together flour, cocoa powder, and salt
- In the other bowl beat well butter and sugar until it’s fluffy, add vanilla and mix.
- Eggs add one at a time, and mix well after each addition.
- Gradually add the mixture of flour, cocoa and salt, stir it well.
- Add baking soda and mix.
- Spread the batter in the prepared pan and bake about 10 minutes
- Beat together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until it’s smooth.
- Add vanilla and salt and mix.
- The eggs add one at a time, until combined but use low speed and do not over mix it.
- Remove the brownie from the oven and spread the cheesecake filling over the brownie batter.
- Notes: the brownies will be still quite liquid at the surface, therefore cheesecake filling will sink a little and mix a bit with the brownies and become chocolaty
- Bake for about 35 minutes.
- Let it cool completely.
- While it’s cooling prepare the chocolate ganache
- Melt the chocolate and stir in the whipped cream until become silky
- Use the edges of the baking paper to lift brownie cheesecake from the pan and transfer on the plate
- Spoon the chocolate ganache over the cake and let it cool
- Cut into squares and serve.
There are loads of beautiful sandy beaches and many wonderful reserves to choose from in Durban. Summertime is a blast as the sun rises at 4:30 am, providing more time for fun things to do with the kids. Here is a bucket list of exciting child-friendly activities and places to visit.
These Baby Sleeping Tents include a soft cotton-padded mattress, pillow as well as an attached mosquito net. Baby sleeping tents are ideal to place in the centre of your bed (while supervised), inside the cot or even outdoors while at the beach or in the park! This self-expanding tent pops open instantly and can be [...]
When trying to get pregnant naturally, the most important factor is to understand the menstrual cycle and the timing of ovulation, which leads to the optimum chances of getting impregnated. Here is a guideline determining signs of ovulation.
Pick the Gender of Your Baby is an extraordinary ebook written by an extraordinary author. Her passion is to help anyone looking to have the family of their dreams. The ebook is well written and is easy to understand. It’s like you’re inviting Ashley into your home and have her explain how to conceive the baby gender of your choice!
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) South Africa wants to encourage consumers to reduce the amount of waste usually associated with the holidays.