CADBURY Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake in a Glass
- December 13, 2016
- Lisa Goldberg
Quick as a wink this delicious chocolate and mint cheesecakes are perfect served in a glass for a dinner party or in a jar to take on a picnic!
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate biscuit crumbs
- 250g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese softened
- 110g CADBURY DAIRY MILK Peppermint, chopped
- 1 cup thickened cream
- 80g butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon gelatine dissolved in 1 1/2 tablespoons boiling water
- 220g CADBURY DAIRY MILK Peppermint, extra, chopped, for decoration
- COMBINE the biscuit crumbs and butter, and then press into the base of 6 serving glasses or jars. Chill
- MELT the PHILLY and chocolate in a bowl over simmering water. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes
- WHIP together the cream and sugar until stiff. Stir the gelatine mixture into the PHILLY mixture, and then fold through the cream
- SPOON half the mixture into prepared glasses. Then top with some of the extra chopped chocolate. Spoon over remaining Philly mixture and chill for 2 hours or until set
- DECORATE with the remaining chocolate just prior to serving
These Baby Sleeping Tents include a soft cotton-padded mattress, pillow as well as an attached mosquito net. Baby sleeping tents are ideal to place in the centre of your bed (while supervised), inside the cot or even outdoors while at the beach or in the park! This self-expanding tent pops open instantly and can be [...]
When trying to get pregnant naturally, the most important factor is to understand the menstrual cycle and the timing of ovulation, which leads to the optimum chances of getting impregnated. Here is a guideline determining signs of ovulation.
Pick the Gender of Your Baby is an extraordinary ebook written by an extraordinary author. Her passion is to help anyone looking to have the family of their dreams. The ebook is well written and is easy to understand. It’s like you’re inviting Ashley into your home and have her explain how to conceive the baby gender of your choice!
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) South Africa wants to encourage consumers to reduce the amount of waste usually associated with the holidays.