Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
- December 13, 2016
- Lisa Goldberg
This is for all the Chocolate Chip Cookie Lovers! Yummy chocolate chip cookie cake.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake – your guests will be begging for more!
Creamy Buttercream Frosting:
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup shortening
- 5 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 drops white food colouring
- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- Beat butter and shortening, add sugar, vanilla, colouring and cream and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Place in a piping bag with a round tip. I used a 2A tip, it allowed just the right amount of frosting to come out without it piling up too high.
- Place cake in the fridge overnight so the cookies soften with the frosting to make it easier to cut.
These Baby Sleeping Tents include a soft cotton-padded mattress, pillow as well as an attached mosquito net. Baby sleeping tents are ideal to place in the centre of your bed (while supervised), inside the cot or even outdoors while at the beach or in the park! This self-expanding tent pops open instantly and can be [...]
When trying to get pregnant naturally, the most important factor is to understand the menstrual cycle and the timing of ovulation, which leads to the optimum chances of getting impregnated. Here is a guideline determining signs of ovulation.
Pick the Gender of Your Baby is an extraordinary ebook written by an extraordinary author. Her passion is to help anyone looking to have the family of their dreams. The ebook is well written and is easy to understand. It’s like you’re inviting Ashley into your home and have her explain how to conceive the baby gender of your choice!
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) South Africa wants to encourage consumers to reduce the amount of waste usually associated with the holidays.
Breastfeed your newborn without pain within minutes. Give yourself and your baby the best healthy start with our set of Breastfeeding help videos. Expert advice from internationally renowned lactation expert and nurse Kate Hale.