Chocolate-Peanut Butter Pudding
- December 13, 2016
- Lisa Goldberg
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding – For those that love peanut butter
This Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding isn’t just fast to create, delicious to eat, but it’s easy to make too.
- reparation1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons Dutch-process cocoa
- 1 1/2 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup light cream
- 2 ounces milk chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped unsalted, dry-roasted peanuts
1. Combine sugar, cornstarch, and cocoa in a medium saucepan stir with a whisk. Whisk in milk and cream. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook 1 minute or until thick and bubbly. Remove from heat. Add chocolate and peanut butter, stirring until smooth. Spoon about 1/3 cup pudding into each of 6 bowls. Top each serving with 1/2 teaspoon peanuts.
Source: Carolyn Tesini, Cooking Light
These Baby Sleeping Tents include a soft cotton-padded mattress, pillow as well as an attached mosquito net. Baby sleeping tents are ideal to place in the centre of your bed (while supervised), inside the cot or even outdoors while at the beach or in the park! This self-expanding tent pops open instantly and can be [...]
When trying to get pregnant naturally, the most important factor is to understand the menstrual cycle and the timing of ovulation, which leads to the optimum chances of getting impregnated. Here is a guideline determining signs of ovulation.
Pick the Gender of Your Baby is an extraordinary ebook written by an extraordinary author. Her passion is to help anyone looking to have the family of their dreams. The ebook is well written and is easy to understand. It’s like you’re inviting Ashley into your home and have her explain how to conceive the baby gender of your choice!
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) South Africa wants to encourage consumers to reduce the amount of waste usually associated with the holidays.