Dec 13 , 2016
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding – For those that love peanut butter
This Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding isn’t just fast to create, delicious to eat, but it’s easy to make too.
- reparation1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons Dutch-process cocoa
- 1 1/2 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup light cream
- 2 ounces milk chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped unsalted, dry-roasted peanuts
1. Combine sugar, cornstarch, and cocoa in a medium saucepan stir with a whisk. Whisk in milk and cream. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook 1 minute or until thick and bubbly. Remove from heat. Add chocolate and peanut butter, stirring until smooth. Spoon about 1/3 cup pudding into each of 6 bowls. Top each serving with 1/2 teaspoon peanuts.