CINNAMON TOAST BITES
- April 29, 2018
- Lisa Goldberg
These addictive cinnamon toast bites have a crispy, cinnamon-y, sugary coating that ensures no one can eat just one!
YIELD: 16 servings
ACTIVE TIME: 15 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 40 minutes
- 1 pound challah bread, cut into 1×1″ cubes
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Arrange bread in a single layer on a parchment-lined rimmed baking sheet. Bake, tossing halfway through, until completely dried out, 18–20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in sugar and 1/2 cup water and cook until sugar is dissolved. Whisk in cinnamon, vanilla, and salt. Transfer syrup to a large bowl, add bread and toss quickly until coated. Using a slotted spoon, return cubes to baking sheet; discard the remaining syrup. Bake bread, tossing halfway through, until sugar is slightly caramelized, about 10 minutes more. Let cool slightly.
- Bites can be made 1 day ahead. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
These Baby Sleeping Tents include a soft cotton-padded mattress, pillow as well as an attached mosquito net. Baby sleeping tents are ideal to place in the centre of your bed (while supervised), inside the cot or even outdoors while at the beach or in the park! This self-expanding tent pops open instantly and can be [...]
When trying to get pregnant naturally, the most important factor is to understand the menstrual cycle and the timing of ovulation, which leads to the optimum chances of getting impregnated. Here is a guideline determining signs of ovulation.
Pick the Gender of Your Baby is an extraordinary ebook written by an extraordinary author. Her passion is to help anyone looking to have the family of their dreams. The ebook is well written and is easy to understand. It’s like you’re inviting Ashley into your home and have her explain how to conceive the baby gender of your choice!
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) South Africa wants to encourage consumers to reduce the amount of waste usually associated with the holidays.
Breastfeed your newborn without pain within minutes. Give yourself and your baby the best healthy start with our set of Breastfeeding help videos. Expert advice from internationally renowned lactation expert and nurse Kate Hale.