Crispy Rice Cereal Chocolate Cheesecake
- May 07, 2019
- Ally Cohen
Crispy Rice Cereal Chocolate Cheesecake is so delicious and easy to make it will have your guest wanting more!
for 10 servings
¼ cup unsalted butter, 1/2 stick (60 g)
10 oz mini marshmallows(285 g)
6 cups crispy rice cereal(180 g)
8 oz semisweet chocolate(225 g)
¼ cup heavy cream(60 mL)
16 oz cream cheese, softened (455 g)
½ cup sugar (100 g)
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 ½ cups whipped cream, divided (150 g)
- chocolate bar, for shaving
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Add the marshmallows and stir until melted. Add the crispy rice cereal and stir to coat.
- While the crispy rice cereal mix is still warm, transfer them to a greased 10-inch (25 cm) springform pan.
- Using a greased measuring cup, press down into the cereal to form to the pan. Press the edges against the springform pan to create walls. Set aside.
- Place the chocolate in a small microwave-safe bowl and pour the heavy cream on top. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring until melted, about 1 minute.
- In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour in the melted chocolate and stir to incorporate.
- Add 1½ cups (90 g) of whipped cream to the chocolate mixture and fold with a spatula until combined.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the crispy rice base and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours or overnight, until the cheesecake is set. Release the springform.
- Put the remaining cup of whipped cream in a piping bag fitted with a star tip and decorate the top of the cheesecake.
- Use a vegetable peeler to shave the chocolate into the middle of the cheesecake.
- Slice and serve.
Watch the video here: https://tasty.co/recipe/crispy-rice-cereal-chocolate-cheesecake
These Baby Sleeping Tents include a soft cotton-padded mattress, pillow as well as an attached mosquito net. Baby sleeping tents are ideal to place in the centre of your bed (while supervised), inside the cot or even outdoors while at the beach or in the park! This self-expanding tent pops open instantly and can be [...]
When trying to get pregnant naturally, the most important factor is to understand the menstrual cycle and the timing of ovulation, which leads to the optimum chances of getting impregnated. Here is a guideline determining signs of ovulation.
Pick the Gender of Your Baby is an extraordinary ebook written by an extraordinary author. Her passion is to help anyone looking to have the family of their dreams. The ebook is well written and is easy to understand. It’s like you’re inviting Ashley into your home and have her explain how to conceive the baby gender of your choice!
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) South Africa wants to encourage consumers to reduce the amount of waste usually associated with the holidays.
Breastfeed your newborn without pain within minutes. Give yourself and your baby the best healthy start with our set of Breastfeeding help videos. Expert advice from internationally renowned lactation expert and nurse Kate Hale.