Dec 13 , 2016
These are topped with a delicious fudge sauce and can be prepared and baked in just half an hour. It is one of the most amazing rich chocolaty things you will ever make!
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs (I used boxed Oreo cookie crumbs)
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chunks or white chocolate chips
- 5 Minute Wicked Fudge Sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 9×9 pan with parchment paper allowing it to hang over the edges.
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Combine Sweetened Condensed Milk and cocoa powder and pour over cookie crumbs. Top with semi-sweet, milk and white chocolate.
- Bake 25 minutes. Let cool completely and cut into squares. Top with fudge sauce.
Wicked Fudge Sauce
This Wicked Fudge Sauce is an amazing rich dark hot fudge sauce that takes just 5 minutes to make! It has to be one of the quickest and easiest sauces yet it’s smooth and rich!
- 1 1/2 cups half and half cream or light cream
- 3/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Heat half and half cream and brown sugar over medium heat until the brown sugar has dissolved and tiny bubbles start to form on the edges. Stir in butter until melted and turn off the heat.
- Add chocolate chips and do not stir, let sit 2-3 minutes.
- Whisk chocolate chips until smooth, stir in vanilla and serve warm or cool.
- Store in the fridge up to 10 days. Reheat it on low power in the microwave if desired.