Sep 10 , 2019
10-Minute Tiramisu recipe takes all the fuss out of a classic Tiramisu by simplifying the method while delivering you maximum delicious results!
- 1 cup (8floz/225ml) heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup (8oz/225g) mascarpone cheese, room temperature (see substitute idea below)
- 1/3 cup (2 1/2 oz/71g) sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Amaretto liquor or Brandy (optional but yummy!)
- 2 cups (16oz/450ml) espresso or STRONG coffee at room temperature
- 1 pack Ladyfingers (Boudoir biscuits/Savoiardi. Look for eggless if needed)
- Cocoa powder for dusting the top
Beat whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla until soft peaks form.
Add in mascarpone cheese and amaretto (if using) and continue to whip to stiff peaks.
Spread half of the whipped cream mixture on top of the first layer of ladyfingers. Repeat process with the second layer of ladyfingers and cream mixture.
Dust the top of dessert with cocoa powder using a sieve. Refrigerate for about 2-4 hours (it gets even better in the fridge and is a perfect make-ahead dessert).