Easy Chocolate Fudge
- December 13, 2016
- Lisa Goldberg
Cooking fudge is a snap with this no-fail microwave recipe and your help.
Use our Easy Chocolate Fudge recipe to make divinely delicious fudge! Customize this chocolate fudge recipe with peanut butter, marshmallows and more.
- 1 pkg. (8 squares) Baker’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla
1. Line 8-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides.
2. Microwave chocolate and milk in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 to 3 min. or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring after 2 min.
3. Stir until chocolate is melted, using potholders on the hot bowl. Blend in vanilla. Stir in extra ingredient, if using.
4. Spread fudge into prepared pan. With adult help, top hot fudge with 25 cookies, peanuts or marshmallows arranged in 5 rows of 5 each, if desired. Refrigerate 2 hours or until fudge is firm.
5. Use foil handles to lift fudge from pan. Cut into squares, using the 5 rows of 5 toppers as a guide.
Cookie fudge: Measure 1 1⁄2 cups (about 37) Mini Oreo Cookies. Reserve 25 cookies for topping. Cut remaining cookies in half. Prepare fudge as directed, adding halved cookies with vanilla.
Measure 1 cup Planters Cocktail Peanuts. Reserve 25 peanuts for topping. Prepare fudge as directed, adding remaining peanuts with vanilla.
Measure 2 cups Jet-Puffed Miniature Marshmallows. Reserve 25 marshmallows for topping. Prepare fudge as directed, adding remaining marshmallows with vanilla.
Peanut butter fudge:
Prepare fudge as directed, immediately dropping 1⁄2 cup peanut butter by teaspoonfuls over fudge after spreading into prepared pan. Cut through peanut butter with a knife several times for marble effect.
These Baby Sleeping Tents include a soft cotton-padded mattress, pillow as well as an attached mosquito net. Baby sleeping tents are ideal to place in the centre of your bed (while supervised), inside the cot or even outdoors while at the beach or in the park! This self-expanding tent pops open instantly and can be [...]
When trying to get pregnant naturally, the most important factor is to understand the menstrual cycle and the timing of ovulation, which leads to the optimum chances of getting impregnated. Here is a guideline determining signs of ovulation.
Pick the Gender of Your Baby is an extraordinary ebook written by an extraordinary author. Her passion is to help anyone looking to have the family of their dreams. The ebook is well written and is easy to understand. It’s like you’re inviting Ashley into your home and have her explain how to conceive the baby gender of your choice!
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) South Africa wants to encourage consumers to reduce the amount of waste usually associated with the holidays.
Breastfeed your newborn without pain within minutes. Give yourself and your baby the best healthy start with our set of Breastfeeding help videos. Expert advice from internationally renowned lactation expert and nurse Kate Hale.