Oct 01 , 2019
Reach for this easy mango chutney chicken recipe when you're looking to whip up a yummy dinner quickly.
- olive or avocado oil, for frying
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 500g deboned skinless chicken thighs
- 250ml mango chutney
- 125ml water
- coriander or parsley, to serve
- 4 cups cooked Spekko India Gate Basmati Rice to serve
- Heat a splash of oil on medium-high and fry the onion and pepper for about 5 minutes
or until softened. Season. Keep aside.
- In the same pan, fry the chicken for about 5 minutes on each side or until golden. Season. Add the
chutney and water. Simmer for about 15 minutes or until cooked.
- Return the onions and peppers and heat through. Serve with herbs and cooked rice.