EASY MANGO CHUTNEY CHICKEN
- October 01, 2019
- Ally Cohen
Reach for this easy mango chutney chicken recipe when you're looking to whip up a yummy dinner quickly.
- olive or avocado oil, for frying
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 500g deboned skinless chicken thighs
- 250ml mango chutney
- 125ml water
- coriander or parsley, to serve
- 4 cups cooked Spekko India Gate Basmati Rice to serve
- Heat a splash of oil on medium-high and fry the onion and pepper for about 5 minutes
or until softened. Season. Keep aside.
- In the same pan, fry the chicken for about 5 minutes on each side or until golden. Season. Add the
chutney and water. Simmer for about 15 minutes or until cooked.
- Return the onions and peppers and heat through. Serve with herbs and cooked rice.
These Baby Sleeping Tents include a soft cotton-padded mattress, pillow as well as an attached mosquito net. Baby sleeping tents are ideal to place in the centre of your bed (while supervised), inside the cot or even outdoors while at the beach or in the park! This self-expanding tent pops open instantly and can be [...]
When trying to get pregnant naturally, the most important factor is to understand the menstrual cycle and the timing of ovulation, which leads to the optimum chances of getting impregnated. Here is a guideline determining signs of ovulation.
Pick the Gender of Your Baby is an extraordinary ebook written by an extraordinary author. Her passion is to help anyone looking to have the family of their dreams. The ebook is well written and is easy to understand. It’s like you’re inviting Ashley into your home and have her explain how to conceive the baby gender of your choice!
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) South Africa wants to encourage consumers to reduce the amount of waste usually associated with the holidays.