Garlic-Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Mustard Sauce
- July 23, 2019
- Ally Cohen
Easy and quick to prepare, but a great end result!
Prep/Total Time: 20 min.
Makes: 6 servings
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh Brussels sprouts halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- Dash salt
- Place Brussels sprouts in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Combine oil and garlic; drizzle over sprouts and toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° until tender, 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the cream, mustard, pepper and salt. Bring to a gentle boil; cook until slightly thickened, 1-2 minutes. Spoon over Brussels sprouts.
3/4 cup: 167 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 241mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 4g protein.
There are loads of beautiful sandy beaches and many wonderful reserves to choose from in Durban. Summertime is a blast as the sun rises at 4:30 am, providing more time for fun things to do with the kids. Here is a bucket list of exciting child-friendly activities and places to visit.
These Baby Sleeping Tents include a soft cotton-padded mattress, pillow as well as an attached mosquito net. Baby sleeping tents are ideal to place in the centre of your bed (while supervised), inside the cot or even outdoors while at the beach or in the park! This self-expanding tent pops open instantly and can be [...]
When trying to get pregnant naturally, the most important factor is to understand the menstrual cycle and the timing of ovulation, which leads to the optimum chances of getting impregnated. Here is a guideline determining signs of ovulation.
Pick the Gender of Your Baby is an extraordinary ebook written by an extraordinary author. Her passion is to help anyone looking to have the family of their dreams. The ebook is well written and is easy to understand. It’s like you’re inviting Ashley into your home and have her explain how to conceive the baby gender of your choice!
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) South Africa wants to encourage consumers to reduce the amount of waste usually associated with the holidays.