Gluten-Free Choc-Hazelnut Meringue Dessert Slice
- December 13, 2016
- Lisa Goldberg
Gluten-free choc-hazelnut dessert slices that everyone will love.
Gluten-free choc-hazelnut dessert slices that everyone will love - your challenge is not to devour them all at once!
- 125g butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup gluten-free self-raising flour
- 3/4 cup hazelnut meal (ground hazelnuts)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, sifted
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Grease an 18cm x 28cm (base) slice pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, allowing 3cm overhang on all sides.
- Combine butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, flour, hazelnut meal and cocoa powder in a bowl. Spread over base of prepared pan. Bake for 25 minutes or until the top is just firm to touch (base will sink slightly). Spread with Nutella. Set aside to cool.
- Increase oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced. Using an electric mixer, beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until dissolved. Spoon meringue onto Nutella. Using a spatula, swirl the mixture to create small peaks. Bake for 5 minutes or until golden. Cool. Cut into squares. Serve.
These Baby Sleeping Tents include a soft cotton-padded mattress, pillow as well as an attached mosquito net. Baby sleeping tents are ideal to place in the centre of your bed (while supervised), inside the cot or even outdoors while at the beach or in the park! This self-expanding tent pops open instantly and can be [...]
When trying to get pregnant naturally, the most important factor is to understand the menstrual cycle and the timing of ovulation, which leads to the optimum chances of getting impregnated. Here is a guideline determining signs of ovulation.
Pick the Gender of Your Baby is an extraordinary ebook written by an extraordinary author. Her passion is to help anyone looking to have the family of their dreams. The ebook is well written and is easy to understand. It’s like you’re inviting Ashley into your home and have her explain how to conceive the baby gender of your choice!
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) South Africa wants to encourage consumers to reduce the amount of waste usually associated with the holidays.