Honey Orange Chicken
- December 13, 2016
- Ally Cohen
Delicious Honey Orange Chicken recipe for the whole family to enjoy
This Honey Orange Chicken Recipe juicy, moist, and absolutely delightful chicken steeped in an addictive honey-orange sauce. Serve the chicken with steamed rice and you will have an utterly scrumptious and satisfying home-cooked meal. Enjoy!
Serves 4 | Prep Time: 10 Mins | Cook Time: 10 Mins
- 20 oz (5) chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon Asian cooking wine (sake or Chinese rice wine), optional
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Chopped parsley leaves, for garnishing
- White sesame seeds, for garnishing
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3 1/2 tablespoons honey or more to taste
- 1-2 teaspoons bottled garlic chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or more to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Debone the chicken thighs, keep the skin on. Add the cooking wine and soy sauce to the chicken, stir to combine well.
- Add all the ingredients in the Sauce, whisk to combine well. Set aside.
- Heat up a skillet, pan-fry the chicken with the skin side down. Turn over and pan-fry both sides of the chicken until browned. Transfer the chicken to a serving platter. Add the cooking oil to the skillet, saute the garlic until slightly brown, add the chicken back into the skillet, followed by the Sauce.
- Turn the heat to low and let cook until the sauce reduces a bit. Top the chicken with parsley and sesame. Serve immediately.
These Baby Sleeping Tents include a soft cotton-padded mattress, pillow as well as an attached mosquito net. Baby sleeping tents are ideal to place in the centre of your bed (while supervised), inside the cot or even outdoors while at the beach or in the park! This self-expanding tent pops open instantly and can be [...]
When trying to get pregnant naturally, the most important factor is to understand the menstrual cycle and the timing of ovulation, which leads to the optimum chances of getting impregnated. Here is a guideline determining signs of ovulation.
Pick the Gender of Your Baby is an extraordinary ebook written by an extraordinary author. Her passion is to help anyone looking to have the family of their dreams. The ebook is well written and is easy to understand. It’s like you’re inviting Ashley into your home and have her explain how to conceive the baby gender of your choice!
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) South Africa wants to encourage consumers to reduce the amount of waste usually associated with the holidays.