Nov 02 , 2019
- Treat each other with respect at home.
- Hold the door open for people.
- Spend time with people of all ages.
- Acknowledge store and restaurant employees with respect.
- View household responsibilities as mandatory and a team effort and team effort.
- Put your phone down.
- Don’t gossip.
- Pick up trash when you see it on the ground.
- Treat animals with respect.
- Learn about different cultures, religions, and socioeconomic backgrounds.
read the full article: https://homegrownscholars.com/how-to-raise-respectful-kids/