Krispie Treat Christmas Trees
- December 13, 2016
- Lisa Goldberg
Krispie Treat Christmas TreesKrispie Treat Christmas Trees
This super fun and super easy Krispie Treat Christmas Trees make for the perfect treat. Krispie treats are so tasty and make for a cute classroom, office, or holiday party treat.
- 6 cup Rice Krispies Cereal
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 10.5 oz Marshmallows
- Green Food Coloring
- 12 Miniature Reese’s Cups
- 1/3 cup M&M Minis
- 3 cup Powdered Sugar
- 12 Candy Stars
- 3 tbsp Milk
- 3 tbsp Corn Syrup
- To help in forming the cone shape, I took the foam that comes in a waffle cone pack to protect the cones and cut it to make a form to help shape the trees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium to a large saucepan, melt the butter over low heat.
- Add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Add enough food colouring to make mixture dark green (it will lighten when cereal is added).
- Remove from heat.
- Add the Rice Krispies cereal and stir until cereal is well coated.
- Allow setting about 4 minutes.
- Butter your hands and form mixture into cone shapes.
- Place cones onto prepared pan.
- Allow to cool and firm up for several hours.
- Mix powdered sugar, milk and corn syrup in a bowl until smooth.
- Transfer to a piping bag or zippered bag to pipe onto cookies.
- Pipe like a garland around each tree.
- Space M&M minis like ornaments onto the garland.
- Pipe a dab of icing on top of the tree to act as glue and attach star.
- Place Reese’s upside down on the pan. Pipe icing on it and place tree on top.
- Allow setting before serving.
These Baby Sleeping Tents include a soft cotton-padded mattress, pillow as well as an attached mosquito net. Baby sleeping tents are ideal to place in the centre of your bed (while supervised), inside the cot or even outdoors while at the beach or in the park! This self-expanding tent pops open instantly and can be [...]
When trying to get pregnant naturally, the most important factor is to understand the menstrual cycle and the timing of ovulation, which leads to the optimum chances of getting impregnated. Here is a guideline determining signs of ovulation.
Pick the Gender of Your Baby is an extraordinary ebook written by an extraordinary author. Her passion is to help anyone looking to have the family of their dreams. The ebook is well written and is easy to understand. It’s like you’re inviting Ashley into your home and have her explain how to conceive the baby gender of your choice!
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) South Africa wants to encourage consumers to reduce the amount of waste usually associated with the holidays.