Lemon Coconut Impossible Pie
- December 03, 2019
- Ally Cohen
1 hour to prepare serves 8
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes, optional
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350º F, and lightly grease and flour an 8 or 9-inch pie dish.
- In a large bowl or mixer, beat sugar and eggs together until thick and ribbony, then mix in melted butter and milk.
- Mix in vanilla extract, lemon juice and zest, then gradually mix in flour until just combined.
- Fold in coconut flakes, if using. (Note: if not using coconut, only add 4 tablespoons butter.)
- Pour batter into greased pie pan and bake for 45-50 minutes, or until center is just set, but still slightly wobbly.
- Remove pie from oven and let cool completely, then refrigerate at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Once chilled, slice, serve and enjoy!
These Baby Sleeping Tents include a soft cotton-padded mattress, pillow as well as an attached mosquito net. Baby sleeping tents are ideal to place in the centre of your bed (while supervised), inside the cot or even outdoors while at the beach or in the park! This self-expanding tent pops open instantly and can be [...]
When trying to get pregnant naturally, the most important factor is to understand the menstrual cycle and the timing of ovulation, which leads to the optimum chances of getting impregnated. Here is a guideline determining signs of ovulation.
Pick the Gender of Your Baby is an extraordinary ebook written by an extraordinary author. Her passion is to help anyone looking to have the family of their dreams. The ebook is well written and is easy to understand. It’s like you’re inviting Ashley into your home and have her explain how to conceive the baby gender of your choice!
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) South Africa wants to encourage consumers to reduce the amount of waste usually associated with the holidays.
Breastfeed your newborn without pain within minutes. Give yourself and your baby the best healthy start with our set of Breastfeeding help videos. Expert advice from internationally renowned lactation expert and nurse Kate Hale.