Marshmallow Caramel Krispie Brownies
- December 13, 2016
- Lisa Goldberg
Caramel and marshmallow combine to make the perfect brownie topping!! A layer of Rice Krispies gives these Marshmallow Caramel Krispie Brownies a nice crunch, creating a bar dessert you’ll find yourself making again and again.
Who can resist Marshmallow Caramel Krispie Brownies?
These Marshmellow Caramel Krispie Brownies are made from fluffy marshmallow, chewy caramel and crunchy Krispies all atop a bed of fudgy fudge brownies!
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) salted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/2 cup hot fudge sauce (I used the jarred stuff)
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 11 oz bag caramel bits (or wrapped caramels)
- 1/2 cup Rice Krispie cereal
- Preheat oven to 350. Line an 8×8 pan with foil and spray with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together melted butter and cocoa powder until smooth. Add sugar and whisk until blended. Whisk in eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour until no streaks remain, then fold in hot fudge. Spread in prepared pan and bake for about 20 minutes, until puffy and a toothpick inserted in centre comes out with moist crumbs, but no raw batter.
- Immediately upon removing brownies from oven, top evenly with mini marshmallows. Pop back in the oven for a few minutes, just until marshmallows are puffy but not browned. Let cool for about 30 minutes.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat caramels and 2 TBS water in the microwave, stopping to stir every 30 seconds until smooth. Carefully pour over the marshmallow brownies, spreading gently to cover. Immediately sprinkle with Krispies, pressing in gently.
- Let brownies cool completely before cutting and serving.
These Baby Sleeping Tents include a soft cotton-padded mattress, pillow as well as an attached mosquito net. Baby sleeping tents are ideal to place in the centre of your bed (while supervised), inside the cot or even outdoors while at the beach or in the park! This self-expanding tent pops open instantly and can be [...]
When trying to get pregnant naturally, the most important factor is to understand the menstrual cycle and the timing of ovulation, which leads to the optimum chances of getting impregnated. Here is a guideline determining signs of ovulation.
Pick the Gender of Your Baby is an extraordinary ebook written by an extraordinary author. Her passion is to help anyone looking to have the family of their dreams. The ebook is well written and is easy to understand. It’s like you’re inviting Ashley into your home and have her explain how to conceive the baby gender of your choice!
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) South Africa wants to encourage consumers to reduce the amount of waste usually associated with the holidays.
Breastfeed your newborn without pain within minutes. Give yourself and your baby the best healthy start with our set of Breastfeeding help videos. Expert advice from internationally renowned lactation expert and nurse Kate Hale.