Entries Now Open for Face of 4aKid May 2017
- May 05, 2017
- Lisa Goldberg
Face of 4aKid is a monthly competition. Enter and stand a chance to win some fabulous prizes from 4aKid.
May entries for Face of 4aKid is now open and you can win a 4aKid voucher for R500 to spend on www.4akid.co.za. Send ONE recent picture to email@example.com with the child’s name, age and parent’s contact details. Ages is 0-8 years. Best of luck to your nunu if you enter
- Only 1 picture per child will be able to enter per month and it must be emailed as a .jpg attachment.
- We will not accept any “nudie” or partial “nudie” shots. Children need to be clothed in the photo!
You may enter your child every month but will need to submit a new picture every new month.
- The winner may be subject to media marketing for 4aKid.
- The decision is final and NO correspondence will be entered into.
- No 4aKid employees or their families may enter the competition.
- This competition is suitable for ages 0-8 years old.
- Winners must reside in Southern Africa and delivery costs are included in the voucher.
- The winning voucher can ONLY be used to purchase on www.4akid.co.za and is not transferable.
- To win, you have to be subscribed to our newsletter. Subscribe here http://www.4akid.co.za/newsletter/
- The competition runs from month to month.
- If you enter in the last 5 days of the month, your entry may go into the following month’s competition.
- This is NOT a voting competition. The final winner is chosen by a panel of judges.
- The 4aKid website is Google-enabled for SEO so the picture of your child may appear on Google. If you do not agree with this, please do not submit an entry.
These Baby Sleeping Tents include a soft cotton-padded mattress, pillow as well as an attached mosquito net. Baby sleeping tents are ideal to place in the centre of your bed (while supervised), inside the cot or even outdoors while at the beach or in the park! This self-expanding tent pops open instantly and can be [...]
When trying to get pregnant naturally, the most important factor is to understand the menstrual cycle and the timing of ovulation, which leads to the optimum chances of getting impregnated. Here is a guideline determining signs of ovulation.
Pick the Gender of Your Baby is an extraordinary ebook written by an extraordinary author. Her passion is to help anyone looking to have the family of their dreams. The ebook is well written and is easy to understand. It’s like you’re inviting Ashley into your home and have her explain how to conceive the baby gender of your choice!
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) South Africa wants to encourage consumers to reduce the amount of waste usually associated with the holidays.