Milk Tart Recipe
- March 26, 2019
- Ally Cohen
- Two cups flour
- One egg
- Half a cup of sugar
- Two teaspoons baking powder
- 125g butter
- Pinch of salt
To make the pastry:
- Cream the butter and sugar well together and add the egg, before beating well.
- Add all other ingredients, making a stiff dough.
- Press into one or two round cake tins, or pie dishes, and bake at 180 degrees Celcius until light brown.
- Four and a half cups milk
- Two and a half tablespoons cornflour
- One cup sugar
- Three eggs
- Pinch of salt
- Two and a half tablespoons flour
- One teaspoon vanilla essence
- A big spoon of butter
To make the filling:
- Bring milk to the boil.
- Beat the eggs well and add sugar, flour, cornflour and salt.
- Mix well. Pour boiling milk into the mixture and stir well.
- Return to stove and stir well until mixture thickens. Add butter and vanilla essence and pour into cooked shell.
- Allow cooling in the fridge (you do not need to cook the tart any further).
- To decorate, sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bron Ouma Muis se huis
These Baby Sleeping Tents include a soft cotton-padded mattress, pillow as well as an attached mosquito net. Baby sleeping tents are ideal to place in the centre of your bed (while supervised), inside the cot or even outdoors while at the beach or in the park! This self-expanding tent pops open instantly and can be [...]
When trying to get pregnant naturally, the most important factor is to understand the menstrual cycle and the timing of ovulation, which leads to the optimum chances of getting impregnated. Here is a guideline determining signs of ovulation.
Pick the Gender of Your Baby is an extraordinary ebook written by an extraordinary author. Her passion is to help anyone looking to have the family of their dreams. The ebook is well written and is easy to understand. It’s like you’re inviting Ashley into your home and have her explain how to conceive the baby gender of your choice!
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) South Africa wants to encourage consumers to reduce the amount of waste usually associated with the holidays.