Jun 11 , 2019
Everyone loves these little rolls. You really need to make more than one tube as they go fast and most people take two at a time!
Total Time Prep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
Makes 12 servings
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar, butter, corn syrup and milk; cook and stir over medium heat until blended. Pour into a greased 9-in. pie plate.
- Separate crescent dough into four rectangles; gently press perforations to seal. In a small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over rectangles. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seams to seal.
- Cut each roll into 9 slices; place in prepared dish, cut side down. Bake 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute before inverting onto a serving plate.
3 rolls: 155 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 189mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 0 fibre), 1g protein.