- November 29, 2019
- Lisa Goldberg
Neapolitan Donuts are baked chocolate donuts with a strawberry glaze and white chocolate drizzle.
Prep time: 15 MINUTES
Cook time: 12 MINUTES
Total time: 27 MINUTES
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 3/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp strawberry gelatin powder (not sugar-free)
- 4 oz white chocolate bar (I use Ghirardelli), divided
- 1 1/2- 2 cup powdered sugar
- sprinkles, optional
FOR THE DONUTS:
- In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients. Add eggs, milk, vanilla and melted butter. Beat for several minutes until well blended.
- Spray a donut pan with baking spray. Fill each donut cavity about 3/4 full (I use a large Ziploc bag and snip off the corner to do this neatly). Makes about 10 donuts.
- Bake in a 325-degree oven for 10-12 minutes. Allow to cool slightly and remove from pan onto a wire rack.
FOR THE FROSTING:
While the donuts are baking, make the frosting. In a small saucepan on medium-low heat, combine the cream, milk, butter, vanilla, and gelatin powder. Heat until butter is completely melted. Turn heat to low. Add in 3oz of the white chocolate. Stir constantly until the white chocolate is melted and blended. Remove from heat.
Add powdered sugar 1/2 cup at a time, whisking between each addition until desired consistency (using the 1 1/2 -2 cup as a guide).
Dip cooled donuts into strawberry frosting and place on parchment paper. Melt remaining 1 oz white chocolate in a small bowl for 30-45 seconds in the microwave (stirring once halfway through). Place white chocolate in a small Ziploc bag and snip off the corner. Drizzle over strawberry frosting and add sprinkles immediately.
These Baby Sleeping Tents include a soft cotton-padded mattress, pillow as well as an attached mosquito net. Baby sleeping tents are ideal to place in the centre of your bed (while supervised), inside the cot or even outdoors while at the beach or in the park! This self-expanding tent pops open instantly and can be [...]
When trying to get pregnant naturally, the most important factor is to understand the menstrual cycle and the timing of ovulation, which leads to the optimum chances of getting impregnated. Here is a guideline determining signs of ovulation.
Pick the Gender of Your Baby is an extraordinary ebook written by an extraordinary author. Her passion is to help anyone looking to have the family of their dreams. The ebook is well written and is easy to understand. It’s like you’re inviting Ashley into your home and have her explain how to conceive the baby gender of your choice!
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) South Africa wants to encourage consumers to reduce the amount of waste usually associated with the holidays.