Dec 13 , 2016
Ever thought of mixing fudge with peanut butter? Result…Peanut Butter Fudge!
Peanut Butter Fudge – For all those fudge lovers out there!
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup milk
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3/4 cup crunchy peanut butter or smooth peanut butter
- Boil sugar, milk and salt for 10 minutes.
- Add butter.
- Continue boiling until mixture forms a soft ball in cold water.
- Remove from heat.
- Add vanilla and peanut butter.
- Beat until mixture starts to set.
- Pour quickly into buttered pan.
- Once it starts to set, it hardens fast.
*Warning – Sugar can cause serious burns when hot!