Jan 07 , 2019
From You Magazine, comes this delicious, no-bake cheesecake. As easy as pie to make and promises to be delicious. Impress your guests with this gorgeously yummy recipe.
Preparation: 20 min
Chilling: 3 hours
- 300 g chocolate digestive biscuits
- 150 g butter, melted
- 15 ml (1 T) gelatin (use pectin for a vegetarian option)
- 250 ml (1 c) cream
- 2 tubs (230 g each) cream cheese
- 100 g caster sugar
- 2 bars (55 g each) Bar-One chocolate, sliced
- Extra Bar-One chocolate, sliced
- Cocoa powder
Crush the biscuits until fine.
Add the melted butter and mix well.
Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 22 cm springform cake tin.
Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge until needed.
Cover the gelatin in 30 ml (2 T) water and leave to swell, then heat in the microwave for a few minutes until melted. Set aside to cool.
3. Whisk the cream until stiff.
4. In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese and caster sugar together.
5. Fold the cream into the cream cheese mixture. Mix a little of this mixture into the gelatin mixture, stir well, then add to the remaining cream cheese mixture. Mix well. Stir in the sliced chocolate bars.
6. Pour the filling into the prepared crust. Chill in the fridge for 3 hours or until set.
Top with extra slices of Bar-One chocolate and dust with cocoa powder.
Use a warm knife to slice.