No-Bake Milo Cheesecake
- September 20, 2017
- Lisa Goldberg
For those of you that love cheesecake, as well as milo, try this No-Bake Milo Cheesecake! You will love this delectable dessert combination.
For those of you that love cheesecake, as well as milo, try this No-Bake Milo Cheesecake! you will love this delectable dessert combination.
Chocolate crackle base:
- 250 g milk chocolate melts
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 cup Rice Bubbles
- 300 ml thickened cream (whipped)
- 340 g cream cheese
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cup Milo
- 4 tsp gelatine powder
- 2 tbs Milo (to sprinkle)
- Put the chocolate melts in a heatproof bowl and zap them in 40 second bursts in the microwave, stirring in between, until melted.
- In a large bowl combine the melted chocolate, coconut and Rice Bubbles. Stir until well combined.
- Grease and line a 20cm springform cake tin.
- Press the chocolate Rice Bubble mixture into the base of the tin, flattening it with a spoon. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes while you make the filling.
- Put the cream cheese into the bowl of an electric mixer and beat until soft and creamy. Add the caster sugar.
- Add about a tablespoon of boiled water to the Milo powder and mix it into a paste until the powder is dissolved well. Put the milk into a glass jug and heat it in the microwave for about two minutes, until nearly boiled. It just needs to be hot enough to dissolve the Milo mixture into.
- Stir the Milo mixture into the milk, whisk until it’s all combined. Now dissolve the gelatine in about a tablespoon of hot water and add that to the hot Milo mixture.
- Add the Milo mixture to the cream cheese, gradually, a little at a time. Now fold in the whipped cream.
- Pour the filling over the base and refrigerate overnight. Sprinkle with Milo powder (while it’s still in the tin) remove from the tin and serve.
- You also can make the hot milo on the stove, in a saucepan and just whisk the Milo powder straight into the hot milk.
- Sprinkle the top of the cheesecake with extra Milo to serve.
- Make sure you use a springform tin for this cheesecake as it can be difficult to remove once ready.
These Baby Sleeping Tents include a soft cotton-padded mattress, pillow as well as an attached mosquito net. Baby sleeping tents are ideal to place in the centre of your bed (while supervised), inside the cot or even outdoors while at the beach or in the park! This self-expanding tent pops open instantly and can be [...]
When trying to get pregnant naturally, the most important factor is to understand the menstrual cycle and the timing of ovulation, which leads to the optimum chances of getting impregnated. Here is a guideline determining signs of ovulation.
Pick the Gender of Your Baby is an extraordinary ebook written by an extraordinary author. Her passion is to help anyone looking to have the family of their dreams. The ebook is well written and is easy to understand. It’s like you’re inviting Ashley into your home and have her explain how to conceive the baby gender of your choice!
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) South Africa wants to encourage consumers to reduce the amount of waste usually associated with the holidays.
Breastfeed your newborn without pain within minutes. Give yourself and your baby the best healthy start with our set of Breastfeeding help videos. Expert advice from internationally renowned lactation expert and nurse Kate Hale.