No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- December 13, 2016
- Lisa Goldberg
No bake Oreo cheesecake is rich, creamy, and delicious. It is great served up as a dessert, snack, or at social gatherings. It is so easy to make, I sometimes make it for dessert during the week. It is also a great idea for birthday parties.
- 10 – 12 vanilla Oreo cookies
- 2 tbsp of melted butter
- 100 grams of cream cheese at room temperature
- 3 tbsp of confectioners sugar
- 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract
- 250 ml of whipping cream, chilled
- Add 8 Oreo cookies to a mixing bowl.
- Using the tip of a meat tenderizer or the tool of your choice, break them up so they resemble dry, crumbly sand.
- Add in 2 tbsp of melted butter. Mix it together until it resembles wet sand.
- Add it to the bottom of a springform pan and pack it down gently using a spatula.
- Add the whipping cream to a mixing bowl. Using a whisk or electric mixer, beat it until it doubles in volume and peaks form.
- This should take about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Set it aside in the fridge or in a cool place.
- Make sure the whipping cream is chilled before using it.
- Put the cream cheese in another mixing bowl. Add in the confectioner's sugar and the vanilla extract. Mix until it’s well combined and creamy.
- Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and beat it together.
- Break up the other 2 Oreo cookies into tiny bits and fold them into the mixture.
- Add the cream cheese mixture into the springform pan so it comes to the top.
- Smooth it out with a spatula and top it with bits of Oreo cookies.
- Place it in the fridge and chill until it’s set. This should take 5 to 6 hours but overnight is preferred.
- You can also set it aside in the freezer to have an ice cream consistency.
- Serve and enjoy your no-bake Oreo cheesecake.
Find 4aKid on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/4aKid
These Baby Sleeping Tents include a soft cotton-padded mattress, pillow as well as an attached mosquito net. Baby sleeping tents are ideal to place in the centre of your bed (while supervised), inside the cot or even outdoors while at the beach or in the park! This self-expanding tent pops open instantly and can be [...]
When trying to get pregnant naturally, the most important factor is to understand the menstrual cycle and the timing of ovulation, which leads to the optimum chances of getting impregnated. Here is a guideline determining signs of ovulation.
Pick the Gender of Your Baby is an extraordinary ebook written by an extraordinary author. Her passion is to help anyone looking to have the family of their dreams. The ebook is well written and is easy to understand. It’s like you’re inviting Ashley into your home and have her explain how to conceive the baby gender of your choice!
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) South Africa wants to encourage consumers to reduce the amount of waste usually associated with the holidays.
Breastfeed your newborn without pain within minutes. Give yourself and your baby the best healthy start with our set of Breastfeeding help videos. Expert advice from internationally renowned lactation expert and nurse Kate Hale.