Dec 13 , 2016
No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna, an easy chocolate lasagna dessert recipe perfect year-round! This dessert lasagna recipe and graham cracker cake has a layer of homemade peanut butter filling and a layer of homemade chocolate filling. Easy ingredients and easy to make!
Also known as an icebox cake or refrigerator cake, this chocolate and peanut butter lasagna is the best dessert for a crowd since it’s delicious and makes a lot. The best!
- 1 (12 oz.) package mini chocolate chips, divided
- 1 (~14 oz.) box Marie Biscuits or chocolate graham crackers
- 3½ cups milk, divided
- 1 (~3.4 oz.) package instant vanilla pudding
- 250g smooth peanut butter
- 2 (8 oz.) blocks cream cheese, room temperature; divided
- 1 (~3.4 oz.) package instant chocolate pudding
- 1 (12 oz.) tub frozen whipped topping, defrosted
- 250g peanuts, chopped
- Place half of the chocolate chips (6 oz) and ¼ cup of milk in a small bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Stir until smooth, set aside to cool.
- Place ⅓ of Marie Biscuits into a single layer in the bottom of a deep 13×9-inch baking dish.
- Prepare peanut butter layer. Place 1 (8oz.) block cream cheese in a large mixing bowl. Beat with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in vanilla instant pudding mix and peanut butter until smooth. Very slowly add in 1¾ cups of milk while beating until well mixed and smooth. Spread mixture on top of graham crackers in baking dish.
- Place another ⅓ of Marie Biscuits into a single layer on top of peanut butter filling.
- Prepare chocolate filling. Place remaining 1 (8oz.) block of cream cheese in a large mixing bowl. Beat with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Slowly beat in chocolate pudding mix, cooled chocolate sauce, and remaining 1½ cups milk until smooth. Spread mixture on top of Marie Biscuits in baking dish.
- Place remaining ⅓ of Marie Biscuits into a single layer on top of the chocolate layer. Spread whipped topping on top of Marie Biscuits. Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips then peanuts on top of whipped topping.
- Cover and refrigerate chocolate lasagna for at least 4-6 hours or overnight before serving.