No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Cups
- January 07, 2020
- Ally Cohen
Need a quick and healthy snack? No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Cups are easy and healthy snack for kids and adults and perfect breakfast to grab and go on busy mornings.
There’s nothing easier to slip into a lunch box than a few of these No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Cups. If you are looking for healthy and easy recipes to make ahead and have on hand when you need little boosts of energy these cups are perfect.
- 2 ½ cups granola
- 1 cup peanuts-chopped
- 3 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 Tablespoons honey (or more if needed)
- 1 cup peanut butter-melted
- 12 oz. dark chocolate-finally chopped
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- To make Peanut Butter Granola Cups, in a bowl combine granola, chopped peanuts, peanut butter and honey. If the mixture is too dry add more honey to get sticky consistency of the mixture.
- Grease cupcake pan and divide the mixture into 12 cups. Press the mixture well to hold together and make a dent in the centre of each cup. Freeze for 5-10 minutes, until the cups are firm.
- Then, melt peanut butter and pour int the centre of each granola cup. Now, freeze for another 5-10 minutes, until firm.
- Finally, melt the dark chocolate and coconut oil and spoon melted chocolate on top of peanut butter. Chill until chocolate has set.
- Store in the fridge in air-tight container., or freeze for longer storage.
These Baby Sleeping Tents include a soft cotton-padded mattress, pillow as well as an attached mosquito net. Baby sleeping tents are ideal to place in the centre of your bed (while supervised), inside the cot or even outdoors while at the beach or in the park! This self-expanding tent pops open instantly and can be [...]
When trying to get pregnant naturally, the most important factor is to understand the menstrual cycle and the timing of ovulation, which leads to the optimum chances of getting impregnated. Here is a guideline determining signs of ovulation.
Pick the Gender of Your Baby is an extraordinary ebook written by an extraordinary author. Her passion is to help anyone looking to have the family of their dreams. The ebook is well written and is easy to understand. It’s like you’re inviting Ashley into your home and have her explain how to conceive the baby gender of your choice!
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) South Africa wants to encourage consumers to reduce the amount of waste usually associated with the holidays.