Dec 13 , 2016
Adorable and delicious dessert! Sure to impress the guests at your next party – these sweet teacups are completely edible!
- Vanilla sandwich cookie wafers
- Reese’s Miniature Peanut Butter Cups
- Ice cream sugar cones (top 1-1/2 inch)
- Circle pretzels (found in Chex Mix Sweet ‘n Salty Honey Nut mix)
- Chocolate frosting (chocolate pudding, chocolate ganache, etc.)
- Chocolate or vanilla candy melts
- Cut the sugar cones to 1-1/2 inches. To avoid breaking them, dip the bottoms in warm water for 20 seconds. Using a serrated knife, trim off where the wet area meets the dry. Allow these to dry completely before assembling.
- Separate the cookie wafers and clean off filling.
- Trim off one small piece of the circle pretzels to create two handle points.
- Melt two ounces of chocolate or vanilla candy melts in a zip-top bag in the microwave (twice for 30 seconds usually does the trick).
- Snip off the corner of the zip-top bag and dab a little candy melt in the centre of the cookie wafers.
- Place unwrapped Reese’s Miniature Peanut Butter Cups on top of the candy melt on the cookie wafers.
- Place the cut ice cream cones on top of Reese’s cups.
- Pipe more of the candy melt inside the ice cream cones, where the edge meets Reese’s cup.
- Pipe frosting, pudding or ganache inside the ice cream cones.
- Add a dab of candy melt to the cut-off edges of the circle pretzels and attach them to the sides of the ice cream cones. You may need to hold them in place for a few seconds until the candy melt holds firmly and stays in place.
Source and to view the tutorial click here: https://wonderfuldiy.com/wonderful-diy-sweet-no-bake-teacup-treats/