Nutella Cheesecake-Swirled Brownies by Lindsay Weiss
- December 13, 2016
- Lisa Goldberg
The perfect treat for the whole family - Nutella Cheesecake Brownies!
They’re a perfect treat to whip up for your weekend festivities.
Cream Cheese Topping:
8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup Nutella
3/4 cups flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- Pre-heat oven to 350′
- Line an 8×8 pan with foil leaving a 2-inch overhang on all sides. Spray foil w/ cooking spray.
- To make the cheesecake mixture, cream the sugar and cream cheese until blended. Scrape bowl and add the egg and vanilla and beat until the topping is nice and creamy. Remove half of cream cheese mixture into another bowl. Stir in Nutella.
- To make the brownie mixture, sift flour, cocoa, salt and baking powder into a small-sized bowl. In a mixing bowl, cream sugar and butter, add eggs one at a time, beat well then add vanilla. Add dry ingredients to the butter mixture and beat just until combined.
- Spread the brownie batter into the bottom of an 8 x 8 baking dish. Randomly drop spoonfuls of both cream cheese toppings over the brownie batter. Swirl with a knife, taking care to swirl only the top layer (not brownies).
- Bake at 350 for 40 to 50 minutes set in the centre.
*** Very important…store in the refrigerator but serve at room temp!
There are loads of beautiful sandy beaches and many wonderful reserves to choose from in Durban. Summertime is a blast as the sun rises at 4:30 am, providing more time for fun things to do with the kids. Here is a bucket list of exciting child-friendly activities and places to visit.
These Baby Sleeping Tents include a soft cotton-padded mattress, pillow as well as an attached mosquito net. Baby sleeping tents are ideal to place in the centre of your bed (while supervised), inside the cot or even outdoors while at the beach or in the park! This self-expanding tent pops open instantly and can be [...]
When trying to get pregnant naturally, the most important factor is to understand the menstrual cycle and the timing of ovulation, which leads to the optimum chances of getting impregnated. Here is a guideline determining signs of ovulation.
Pick the Gender of Your Baby is an extraordinary ebook written by an extraordinary author. Her passion is to help anyone looking to have the family of their dreams. The ebook is well written and is easy to understand. It’s like you’re inviting Ashley into your home and have her explain how to conceive the baby gender of your choice!
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) South Africa wants to encourage consumers to reduce the amount of waste usually associated with the holidays.