Dec 13 , 2016
Nutella Krispie Treats – A great party treat for both kids and adults!
Prep Time: 3 Minutes
Cook Time: 7 Minutes
Difficulty: Easy Servings: 12
- 6 Tablespoons Salted Butter
- 10 ounces, weight Large Marshmallows
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1/3 cup Nutella
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- 1-1/2 cup Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 cup Pecans, Finely Chopped
- 5 ounces, weight Semi-Sweet Chocolate Melted
- Melt 4 tablespoons in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Add marshmallows as well as the salt and stir until melted. Halfway through the melting process, add Nutella. When Nutella and marshmallows are melted, add additional two tablespoons of butter and stir until smooth.
- Meanwhile, melt semi-sweet chocolate over a double boiler until smooth. Remove from heat and let it cool quite a bit.
- Add Rice Krispies to a large bowl and fold in the Nutella mixture. When it’s almost all combined, add mini-marshmallows to the bowl, then continue folding until everything’s combined.
- Immediately press mixture into a thoroughly greased 9 x 13-inch pan. Sprinkle with half the pecans. Drizzle semi-sweet chocolate in zig-zags all over the top of the treats. Sprinkle the other half on top.
- Allow to set, then cut into squares.