Dec 17 , 2019
Move over, fudgsicles! These homemade popsicles are just as easy as they are insanely delicious.
- 1 c. cool whip
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/4 c. Nutella
- In a medium bowl, whisk together Cool Whip, milk and Nutella until combined.
- Pour mixture into six Dixie Cups.
- Top each with a small square of tin foil to cover cup. Using a knife, slice a small slit in the middle of each.
- Place a wooden popsicle stick in each slit and freeze until firm, 3 hours.
- When ready to serve, snip off a bit of the cup and peel off pop.
Watch the video to make Nutella Pops here: https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a48581/nutella-pops-recipe/