Oct 09 , 2017
Oreo Delight Chocolate Pudding – yummy, yummy, yummy!
You cannot go wrong with this Oreo Delight Chocolate Pudding
- 1 pkg of regular Oreos
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 large (5.9-ounce) pkg chocolate instant pudding
- 6 tbsp melted butter
- 16 oz cool whips
- 1 cup confectioners/powdered sugar
- 2¾ cup milk
- Crush the whole package of cookies either with a food processor or take out your frustrations and do with a rolling pin.
- Save about 1 cup to sprinkle on top of dessert when it’s done.
- In a small bowl mix remaining crumbs with melted butter.
- Press Oreo crumbs/butter mixture into the bottom of 9X13 pan to form a crust.
- Make chocolate pudding according to package directions and let it set up in the fridge.
- Using an electric mixer, mix half of Cool Whip, softened cream cheese, and confectioners sugar in a large bowl.
- Spread the Cool Whip/cream cheese/sugar mixture on top of the oreo crust.
- Spread the pudding over the previous layer, then your remaining half of cool whip on top.
- Sprinkle with reserved Oreo crumbs on top.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.