Peanut Butter Brownies
- December 13, 2016
- Lisa Goldberg
Chocolate brownies swirled with peanut butter!
These yummy peanut butter brownies will satisfy your chocolate cravings!
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 1 & 1/2 cups unsalted butter
- 5 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 & 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 5 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup miniature peanut butter cups (or chopped peanut butter cups)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 9″x 13″x 2″ pan with aluminium foil.
- Place butter and chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at 30-second intervals until melted. Stir until smooth. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Whisk together flour and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine chocolate mixture and 2 & 1/2 cups sugar using an electric mixer at medium speed. Mix until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Mix in vanilla.
- Gradually add flour mixture, beating just until combined. Stir in peanut butter chips. Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Combine peanut butter and 2 tablespoons sugar in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir until smooth.
- Drop peanut butter mixture by teaspoonfuls over brownie batter. Use a knife to swirl peanut butter mixture into brownie batter. Sprinkle top with peanut butter cups.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in the centre comes out still slightly sticky. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
These Baby Sleeping Tents include a soft cotton-padded mattress, pillow as well as an attached mosquito net. Baby sleeping tents are ideal to place in the centre of your bed (while supervised), inside the cot or even outdoors while at the beach or in the park! This self-expanding tent pops open instantly and can be [...]
When trying to get pregnant naturally, the most important factor is to understand the menstrual cycle and the timing of ovulation, which leads to the optimum chances of getting impregnated. Here is a guideline determining signs of ovulation.
Pick the Gender of Your Baby is an extraordinary ebook written by an extraordinary author. Her passion is to help anyone looking to have the family of their dreams. The ebook is well written and is easy to understand. It’s like you’re inviting Ashley into your home and have her explain how to conceive the baby gender of your choice!
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) South Africa wants to encourage consumers to reduce the amount of waste usually associated with the holidays.
Breastfeed your newborn without pain within minutes. Give yourself and your baby the best healthy start with our set of Breastfeeding help videos. Expert advice from internationally renowned lactation expert and nurse Kate Hale.