Peanut Butter Cup Eclair Cake
- May 10, 2017
- Lisa Goldberg
Peanut Butter Cup Eclair Cake is too delicious! If you or your family love peanut butter, you will love this indulgent Peanut Butter Cup Eclair Cake.
Peanut Butter Cup Eclair Cake is too delicious!
If you or your family love peanut butter, you will love this indulgent Peanut Butter Cup Eclair Cake.
Yield: 16 SERVINGS
Prep time: 15 MINUTES
Total time: 15 MINUTES
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 12-ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 14-ounce package chocolate graham crackers
- 2 3.4-ounce packages instant Jell-o Vanilla Pudding Mix, dry
- 1 1/2 cups mini peanut butter cups, halved (divided use)
- 1 16-ounce can prepared chocolate frosting
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat together the pudding mixes and milk until thickened, about 3 minutes.
- Beat in peanut butter until fully incorporated.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in the whipped topping until incorporated and no streaks remain.
- Arrange a single layer of graham crackers in the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Evenly spread half of the pudding mixture over the crackers.
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup halved mini peanut butter cups over the pudding mixture and gently press them down into the pudding mixture.
- Top with another layer of graham crackers and the remaining pudding mixture.
- Top with a final layer of graham crackers.
- Melt frosting in the microwave for 25 seconds and stir until it is an even consistency. Use an offset spatula to spread the frosting over the whole cake, covering the graham cracker layer.
- Immediately sprinkle the remaining mini peanut butter cups onto the frosting.
- Cover, and refrigerate for at least 8 hours before serving.
These Baby Sleeping Tents include a soft cotton-padded mattress, pillow as well as an attached mosquito net. Baby sleeping tents are ideal to place in the centre of your bed (while supervised), inside the cot or even outdoors while at the beach or in the park! This self-expanding tent pops open instantly and can be [...]
When trying to get pregnant naturally, the most important factor is to understand the menstrual cycle and the timing of ovulation, which leads to the optimum chances of getting impregnated. Here is a guideline determining signs of ovulation.
Pick the Gender of Your Baby is an extraordinary ebook written by an extraordinary author. Her passion is to help anyone looking to have the family of their dreams. The ebook is well written and is easy to understand. It’s like you’re inviting Ashley into your home and have her explain how to conceive the baby gender of your choice!
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) South Africa wants to encourage consumers to reduce the amount of waste usually associated with the holidays.