Peanut Butter Fudge Pie
- September 05, 2017
- Lisa Goldberg
Peanut Butter Fudge Pie - Yummy, Yummy, Yummy! Your guests will love this Peanut Butter Fudge Pie and you.
Decadent Peanut Butter Fudge Pie with an Oreo cookie crust, and creamy peanut butter filling made with cool whip and cream cheese. Topped with hot fudge, Peanut Butter Fudge Pie is a must-make!
Prep Time: 15mn
Cook Time: 7mn
Total Time: 1hr 22mn
- 22 Oreos
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1-8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1-8 ounce tub Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 jar fudge ice cream topping or Easy Homemade Hot Fudge (see recipe below)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor, pulse Oreos until you have a fine crumb mixture. Alternatively, if you don’t have a food processor, place the Oreos in a ziplock bag and use a rolling pin or other heavy objects to crush them.
- Combine the crushed Oreos with the melted butter and press firmly into a pie pan to create the crust. Bake for 5-7 minutes, then allow the crust to cool completely.
- With your mixer, combine cream cheese and peanut butter and beat until smooth.
- Add in powdered sugar and mix well.
- Beat in Cool Whip and mix until the pie filling is light and fluffy.
- Spread the filling into the Oreo crust that has completely cooled. Place the pie in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Right before serving, heat the fudge ice cream topping according to the directions on the jar and drizzle a spoonful over each piece of the pie.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator
Easy Homemade Hot Fudge
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (dutch processed cocoa powder if you can find it)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate (I used 60% cacao bittersweet chocolate chips), chopped
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large saucepan combine cream, corn syrup, brown sugar, cocoa powder, salt, and half of the chocolate and bring to a gentle boil over medium heat. Stir continuously until the chocolate is melted. Reduce heat to low and cook at a gentle boil for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in butter, vanilla, and remaining chocolate. Continue to stir until you’re left with a smooth mixture. Cool slightly before serving. The sauce with thickening is it sits.
- Store leftover sauce in a microwave-safe glass container for up to a week. Reheat sauce for 15-20 seconds in the microwave before serving again.
These Baby Sleeping Tents include a soft cotton-padded mattress, pillow as well as an attached mosquito net. Baby sleeping tents are ideal to place in the centre of your bed (while supervised), inside the cot or even outdoors while at the beach or in the park! This self-expanding tent pops open instantly and can be [...]
When trying to get pregnant naturally, the most important factor is to understand the menstrual cycle and the timing of ovulation, which leads to the optimum chances of getting impregnated. Here is a guideline determining signs of ovulation.
Pick the Gender of Your Baby is an extraordinary ebook written by an extraordinary author. Her passion is to help anyone looking to have the family of their dreams. The ebook is well written and is easy to understand. It’s like you’re inviting Ashley into your home and have her explain how to conceive the baby gender of your choice!
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) South Africa wants to encourage consumers to reduce the amount of waste usually associated with the holidays.